Monday, July 13, 2009

Orlando, Florida( January 15-19 AND January 28-February 2 AND February 4-9 AND March 6-9 AND March 11-16)

After my interview with Shawn Johnson

Hey Mickey!!!! It’s me again!!! The beginning of January marks the beginning of me never, ever, ever, EVER having a weekend at home. At this point in the year, I just organize my stack of flight itineraries, keep my World Perks number in mind to gain my free miles, and from lack of communication, hope I still have friends when I get back – because this time of year I “travel for business.” Haha… couldn’t you just hear some old man in a suit next to you on a plane saying that!

Tres and me out in Orlando

Orlando is always the prime destination, where I travel 4-6 times in three months, sometimes back to back weekends. While these trips are tedious, they are also a lot of fun. I always anticipate who my roommate is, when I am going to have a chance to run to the awesome malls they have, if I’m going to have time for any of the parks, and what great food I am going to gorge myself with as I swear off my diet that week! I did these exact things five times this year (I got out of the sixth trip due to Ginger’s wedding… like I said before good girlfriends are a blessing).

No comments: