Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Entourage"

One of my favorite shows these days is “Entourage”… I absolutely love it! It’s funny because it’s one of those shows that you completely convince yourself that those people actually exist, and then when you see a movie come out with one of the actors from that show in it, it kind of bothers you. It’s like the latest movie with Jeremy Piven in it that I keep seeing commercials of. I always think, “WTF… that guy is ARI GOLD, not some used car liquidator!!!”

I have also decided the guys in that show are probably not even close to being as cool as their characters in real life, so it’s good to think they actually are those people. I even have done the whole “Sex and the City” girl thing we have all done where we try and figure out which character we are. Well, since I am a GIRL and can’t be one of the super-awesome guys, I have totally picked out which of the guys my boyfriend is. Eric Murphy… Hands down. It almost makes me laugh when I watch the show because that character is very similar to Tres. Funny too because he’s my favorite character on the show!!!

With all of that said, I will go into my LA blog. I recently took a trip there with my best friends and had an absolute blast there. The difference in that trip and the other ones I have taken to LA is I was actually around people this time with the kind of dough those people have on that show. People who drive Maseratis, people who can get into certain bars because of who they are, people who throw around “names” as if they are the most important person in the city. It was quite an interesting experience, and a frustrating one. The money in that city is serious enough to piss any normal person off… there is so much of it, it’s sick. So, the point of this “Entourage” opening is that I watched the show before I left for LA, and I got there and saw exactly what I see on TV every Sunday night… minus the five coolest men on television.

No comments: