Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Journeys Thus Far...

Thanks to my good friend, Sara... I am now a blogger! I never thought I would do this, but my love for writing and many voyages give me no reason not to start a great memorabilia that I can look back on for years to come! The bad part?I should have started this bad-boy a LONG time ago. Why? Well, for the last two years I have done what seems like NOTHING but travel... for work, for fun, with family, with friends, etc. I have been to several places, and most of them have been some of the best places I have been to in my life! I would like to do a quick, little re-cap of some of the best trips I have been on in the last year! Then, it's on with the almost-every-weekend-trips I have planned for the future. And believe me, I have more than enough coming up to share! STAY TUNED! :)

No comments: