Thursday, July 10, 2008

New York City


Ok, Ok, so this trip was a REALLY long time ago ( 2 years), but with the FABULOUS ladies movie of all time, "Sex and the City," playing in theaters circa now, I thought it would be appropriate. Mostly because I have one of the best pictures ever from the Sex and the City Tour that I went on while I was there - which was P.S. really the only reason I wanted to go to New York in the first place. Haha... just kidding. I can't wait to go back, and with a close friend of mine, Cristen Marzula's boyfriend living there, you will see many more of these pictures to come... never fret! New York, HERE I COME.... again and again and again!
Yes, that is me on Carrie Bradshaw's front doorstep! Don't be jealous, my Sex and the City sisters of America!

No comments: