Friday, September 5, 2008

Running out of Time!

I just realized how behind I actually am on my blog. Yes, I have been behind the entire time I have been writing it, but I told myself I would get caught up before I went to Cabo San Lucas. Well, that trip has been planned since like April, and I am still on the month of MAY in my travel blog when it's already SEPTEMBER! And guess what?! Those vacations sure do sneak up on you because a week from today, I will be packing a bag to hit the west side of Mexico!

I am going to attempt to get all of my past voyages recorded before this time next week! Here are the places you have to look forward to reading about from the last three months... starting with AL in June and ending with GA in August! Ah... I just love those southern states!

  • Tuscaloosa, Alabama (work)
  • Milwaukee, Wisconsin (work)
  • Charleston, South Carolina (play)
  • Knoxville, Tennessee (play)
  • Atlanta, Georgia (play)

I'm almost there!!!!!!! Then in a week:

  • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (play, play play!)

No comments: