Monday, July 13, 2009

Atlanta (November 14-16)

Atlanta again... this time on a plane! We weren’t joking when we said we would never drive there again. I marked my word then, and I mark it now. 30th birthday parties had us becoming travel maniacs, and they had me feeling like a spring chicken! This would be my 3rd 30th birthday party to attend this year, and mine was soon to follow five years down the road! Ah – the joy of being youthful – have I ever mentioned I love having a boyfriend six years older than me? HA!

This trip was for Holly’s 30th and we had it at Tasha’s bar, Five Paces. We had our own little area and it was nice. The next day, the guys had a day in the city while the girls had massages and facials and went shopping. This was a really nice trip with great friends who I am so glad I have been introduced to by Tres!

No comments: