Friday, July 10, 2009

I PROMISE to update and stay dedicated!

As they say… time flies - and apparently vacations, work trips, and the time in between do too because I have not updated my blog in almost a year. Yes – you heard right… a year! Geez. My friend Sara updates her “Baseball Wife” blog almost daily. Well, at least once a week, but Sara does not have a job, so what else does she have to do? I love teasing her about that! Anyway, every time I read her blog, she inspires me to write in mine, so here I am catching up. I mean seriously, I write FOR A LIVING, so in my off-time I just start slacking in the writing department, but I am going to make myself start again so one day Tres and I can look back on all of our travels!

Anyway, I just want to do a quick recap of where all my life has taken me in the past year. I have been on work trips, fun trips, and trips I never want to go back on again. Unfortunately, when work takes you to those places, you don’t have much of a choice.

So where did I leave off? Oh yes, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I will pick up there with the trips I have taken since, and hopefully I can start keeping up with this thing again soon. But, if I don’t - try not to judge me!

No comments: