Monday, July 13, 2009

Knoxville/Atlanta (December 27-January 2)

I know, I know… these places are my second home, but if I’m going to travel to them, I HAVE to write about them! That’s what a travel blog is for! A few days after Christmas, I got on a plane to meet my love in Knoxville where he had been spending the holidays with his family for the past four days. We spent the next several days hanging out with the Knoxville friends, and then made our way to Atlanta!

When we got to the ATL we did what we do best when we go to Atlanta: shopped! Did I mention this is my favorite city? If Tres and I could move there, we would tomorrow. We both love it and think it’s perfect because it’s in the south, but it’s the BIGGEST city in the south and there is nothing Atlanta doesn’t have. We had a blast there, staying with Tasha and Brandon and meeting everyone out for New Years. Here’s the crazy part: this was my first birthday EVER to share with people! My cousin Paula is a New Year’s baby too but we are never together on the day, and New Years Eve this year, I hung out with TWO MORE NEW YEARS BABIES!!! It was crazy!
That night, we went to a house party at Derek’s, a new friend I met through Tres, Tasha, and Brandon. Then we headed to a bar where we had our own area roped off in the VIP area for just our friends! VIP for a VI Birthday Gal!

No comments: